Skip to main content

hey

Hey Everyone!

My name is Rubab. I'm 17 years old, from Pakistan. I'm new here so excuse the mistakes and blunders i make. Just your typical old brown girl expressing her thoughts and believes on different stuff. Also, I love love love makeup. You'll be hearing about different makeup products as well in the coming future. I like taking pictures, traveling, drawing and the list goes on. Everyone is welcome here and I'd love to make new friends, and one of the sole purpose of starting my own blog is to get stuff out of my head and share it with people who have a same perspective and hearing different perspectives, opinions, and different view points and trying to get to know the world better with a good outlook. I am here to learn and get to know myself better on this journey, and i guess we're all on this journey so yeah. Also, Im not quite sure how often I'll be posting but I'm always super bored with thunderstorms in my head so im pretty sure ill be quite active here. my social medias are: @rubabsays on instagram. @childihs on twitter. And my ask.fm is @rubab_malik

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saeed Ghani Facial Kit

Hiya Cuties! It has been a hot minute since I've reviewed some products and many of you were complaining that all my reviews are a bit girly and aren't really helpful for all sexes. Don't worry, I've got your back! So, today i will be reviewing the Saeed Ghani's facial kit. It's skin care! Everyone and anyone can use it! Saeed Ghani is a Pakistani brand which provides all natural, quality products in the category of skin care, hair care and body care. Recently, they had a two day 20% off sale on all their products so I made sure to get my hands on some of them. As the title says, I got their facial kit. The original price of the kit was Rs. 2,100. But after the discount, it came down to Rs. 1,680 which I honestly think is a really good price for all the products that come with the kit. The packaging is pretty basic but Saeed Ghani isn't known for their packaging, they're known for their quality. The total number of products you get in the kit are ...

BeautyBar Mystery Box

Hey cuties! Hope you all are doing well. So, in today's blog post, I have a review on Beautybar's Mystery box ! Recently, beautybar came out with their first ever mystery box. They say that you won't get to know what's inside the box till you get your hands on it. The box contains full sized products from different brands and is worth 50% more of what you pay and they are in 3 different values according to your budget. Rs. 1000 Rs. 2000 Rs. 3000 Now, I personally believe this is a really cool offer. Like, you get products half their price. And, I really like the fact that it has 3 different values which will accommodate everyone. I ordered the mystery box which was Rs 2000 which is also called mystery box B. Now, I don't know if every box is unique. But the mystery box B came in with 5 different products, and those products are: Makeup Revolution London Redemption Eye Shadow Pallet Essence Matt Matt Matt Lipgloss Co Natural Restorative Eye Gel Nyx S...

Why can't boys wear pink?

Why is it that a new born baby girl is dressed up in pink and a baby boy in blue to differentiate between the two sexes? How often do you see a guy wearing pink when you go out to eat? How often do you walk into the men's aisle and see pink colored clothing's? How often do you see a guy with flowers on his shirt? Many questions arose in my mind as i grew older and i was expected to behave a certain way in front of other people. To dress like a girl, to sit like a girl, to talk like a girl. to walk like a girl and to "behave" like a "girl". I never understood why it was so important for a girl to stay within the boundaries in order to be accepted by society and to be happy. I never understand why it is so important for a girl to fit in, in order to be happy. And lets be real, everyone wants to be happy, and I believe that true happiness comes from within, when you accept all your abilities and disabilities and still consider yourself "beautiful"....